Monferrato Green Farm is an innovative fair that revisits the concepts of horticultural exhibition-market and agricultural fair, directing its contents and purposes towards a perspective of sustainable growth of the territory which also sees the involvement of other production sectors such as crafts, industry and trade.
For the 2023 edition, Monferrato Green Farm will take place from Friday 29 September to Sunday 1 October at the Riccardo Coppo Exhibition Center in Casale Monferrato.
Inside the fair there will be 5 areas to visit:
- Nurseries: you will be able to admire types of plants ranging from ornamentals to climbers, bulbs, fruiting plants, citrus fruits, lavender, succulents, indoor and outdoor flowers and aromatic plants.
- Animal exhibition and sale area: you can find farmyard animals (bunnies, chicks, hens, chickens) and other species including canaries, parrots, colorful birds, pets and much more. Inside the fair there will also be an educational farm that will allow children to familiarize themselves with various farmyard animals such as rabbits, chickens and chicks, ponies, ducks etc... which will also be available for sale.
- Salone delle Eccellenze Alimentari: this food area includes the Salone delle Tipicità (where it is possible to taste and purchase various regional and national typical products and food excellences), the Refreshment Point (curated by Stragood specialized in the organization of events and tastings for Piedmontese PDOs where the traditional "sinoira snack", a characteristic Piedmontese "apericena" will be served) and the Baladin Brewery (which will provide excellent craft beer tasting).
- Wellness and natural personal care: in which natural and holistic cosmetics products, supplements as well as sportswear will be exhibited and companies specialized in the construction of swimming pools and other items related to the theme will also be present.
- Agriculture: there will be companies selling agricultural machinery and equipment from the most well-known brands in the sector, also dedicated to gardening. Furthermore, associations and entities related to the artisan, agricultural and ecology sectors will also participate.
There will be seminars and workshops on topics of interest to both sector operators and the public, as well as show cooking and cooking courses in special areas set up for this purpose.
As regards accessibility, the pavilion is a barrier-free structure entirely on the ground floor; it is equipped with toilets equipped for disabled people, for whom the parking spaces adjacent to the main entrance are also reserved.
Entry to the event is free and dogs are allowed as long as they are kept on a leash and muzzled (the owner is always responsible, both civilly and criminally, for damage or injuries caused by the dog to people, animals or things).
- Friday 29th September: 4 PM - 11 PM
- Saturday 30th September and Sunday 01rst October: 10.30 AM - 11 PM