The largest Tyrolean market in Italy will welcome you with the typical wooden houses where you can buy Christmas objects and decorations from 18 November 2023 to 1 January 2024 in the splendid location of Piazza Grande in Arezzo.
The Arezzo Christmas market is one of a kind, in fact it offers the best of local Tuscan products and brings together exhibitors from Tyrol, Germany and Austria.
Many related initiatives:
- The House of Santa Claus in the Fraternita building where you can meet Santa Claus;
- The taste huts where you can taste typical products and drink the best craft beers of Tyrol;
- Guided tours of the historic center of Arezzo;
- The Big Light Show, a show with plays of lights, colors and projections on the facades of the buildings in Piazza Grande;
- The Lego Brick House in the Contemporary Art Gallery in Piazza San Francesco: three floors of exhibitions, moc mosaics, large installations and workshops for a total of 3 million Lego bricks.
- TYROLEAN VILLAGE
- From 18 November to 21 December 2023: every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday;
From 22 December 2023 to 01 January 2024: every day.
- SANTA CLAUS' HOUSE
- TASTE HUTS
- GUIDED TOURS
- BIG LIGHTS SHOW
- LEGO BRICK HOUSE