Euroflora is the oldest Italian floral exhibition which today has become one of the most important floral exhibitions in Europe, enhancing the beauty of nature in all its forms.
The exhibition has been taking place for over 50 years and for its twelfth edition in 2022, it will be present in Genoa at the Parchi di Nervi from 23 April to 8 May.
Spread over 8 hectares of land, the exhibition hosts 90 gardens involving more than 300 companies in the sector and bringing together florists, horticulturists, landscape architects and decorators from both the Italian and international scene.
At the exhibition you can admire the surprising floral architectures, the explosion of colors and scents of flower carpets, centuries-old trees, rare and fascinating collections and specimens together with innovative and effective proposals for the use of sustainable greenery to be used in cities.
There is no shortage of evocative water games given by sequences of streams and fountains in a scenography of absolute harmony with the surrounding greenery.
The Parks of Nervi (Gropallo, Serra and Grimaldi) with its museum complex also including historic houses overlooking the sea, organize various events during the festival such as permanent artistic collections, concerts, competitions and the area dedicated to the "green market" where visitors will be able to shop for flowers and plants.
Euroflora, already a member of the AIF (Association of International Floralies), has also obtained the prestigious recognition of the AIPH (International Association of Horticultural Producers) and participates in the most important world events dedicated to horticulture.
The exhibition is held in compliance with the anti Covid-19 regulations in force.
- 8.30 AM - 7 PM with last admission at 6 PM
- Full ticket price: € 23 + € 1.50 presale - All visitors over 17
- Reduced ticket price: € 16 + € 1.50 presale - Children between 9-16 years and visitors with disabilities between 67% and 99%
- Group ticket price (min 25 people): € 21 + € 1.50 presale - 1 free ticket every 25 people
- Free admission - Children up to 8 years old, visitors with 100% disabilities, carers of the disabled after checking the disabled document.
Online purchase: https://euroflora.genova.it/info/