The evocative Christmas market in Trento brings together all the tradition, atmosphere and magic of Christmas. It will take place from 18 November 2023 to 07 January 2024 in the historic center of Trento, precisely in Piazza Fiera and Piazza Cesare Battisti.
Thanks to the presence of 75 wooden houses through which you can discover both local and regional food and wine products and the best of Alpine craftsmanship, it is possible to take a magnificent journey among the lights, scents and flavors typical of a unique area like Trentino.
The event is also full of tastings, live demonstrations and other side initiatives that allow you to live authentic experiences while respecting traditions.
The Trento Christmas market has a strong green connotation. The energy used during the event is produced entirely from renewable sources (hydroelectric power plants in the Dolomites) and is therefore totally clean.
Attention to respect for the environment and sustainability translates into a series of concrete actions that concern the low impact mobility sector, the valorisation of 0 km products and the reduction of non-recyclable waste with the incentive of of compostable or reusable tableware.
Furthermore, the maps and brochures of the market as well as all the information material are made on FSC branded paper which certifies their low environmental impact.
- Every day: 10 AM - 7.30 PM;
- On Fridays and Saturdays only the gastronomic center area (food and drink serving) of both squares will be open from 10 AM to 8.30 PM;
- On 7 December 2023: the artisans/traders hub 10 AM – 7.30 PM, while the gastronomic hub 10 AM – 8.30 PM;
- On 24 and 31 December 2023: 10 AM - 6 PM;
- On 25 December 2023: closed;
- On 01 January 2024: 12 AM - 7.30 PM.