The Christmas market at Limatola Castle is an unmissable event for adults and children to fully immerse themselves in the Christmas atmosphere and be enchanted by its magic.
"Cadeaux al Castello" now in its fourteenth edition will take place from 10 November 2023 (with inauguration from 11 November) to 10 December 2023, initially only on the weekend of 10-12 and then every day starting from 17 November.
The exhibition stands offer a wide selection of handcrafted Christmas items and typical food products from both the Campania region and other Italian regions with clear evidence of their origin, the ingredients used and the production methods used.
- Monday to Thursday: 10 AM-10 PM;
- Friday: 10 AM-11.30 PM;
- On Saturday, Sunday and Friday 8 December, access to the markets will be regulated in shifts:
1st shift MORNING from 9 AM to 4 PM;
2nd session AFTERNOON from 4:30 PM to 11:30 PM.
From Monday to Friday it is possible to purchase tickets on the same day of the visit even on site, otherwise purchasing online is preferable.
Entrance is free for children up to 3 years old.
Free entry is provided for disabled people with a card, while accompanying persons must purchase a regular access ticket.
Adult ticket price
- Monday-Thursday: € 5;
- Friday: € 8;
- Saturday, Sunday and Friday 8 December: Morning € 10, Afternoon € 15;
- Thursday 7 December: € 10 (including a glass of mulled wine or fruit juice).
Ticket price for children over 3 years old:
- Monday-Thursday: € 3;
- Friday: € 3;
- Saturday, Sunday and Friday 8 December: Morning € 5, Afternoon € 5;
- Thursday 7 December: € 5 (including fruit juice).